Coco & Buttercup is here to help you dress to impress, so we hope you adore your new purchase! However, if you change your mind, we will happily accept returns for store credit, if they meet the following requirements:
Please note: No returns for incorrect size or change of mind on SALE items
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receiving the order.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, unstained, unaltered and in its original packaging, with all tags attached.
- Any sale products cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are faulty.
- For hygienic reasons, the following cannot be returned or exchanged: hosiery, lingerie, stockings, hair accessories, hats, earrings and cosmetics.
Changes to store credit.
From the 1st January 2022, all store credits (in the form of gift cards) that were issued before this date will have an expiry of one year.
Example: If you received a store credit on 14th June 2021. The new expiry date will be 31st December 2022.
Returns may take up to 15 business days from when you lodge the parcel. Once your return reaches us, we aim to process it within 5 business days and your store credit will then be issued. We will keep you up to date throughout the returns process and will send a confirmation email so you know when your credit is ready to use
We’re so sorry to hear you received an imperfect item, as we pride ourselves on the quality of our products. Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible and we will be happy to assist. To ensure a smooth and efficient process, please upload photos of the fault when you contact us. We are happy to remedy a faulty garment by providing a new replacement. If a replacement is not available, we will issue a full refund or 110% store credit, provided that:
- The item is unworn and in original condition with all the tags still attached.
- You contact us within 10 days from receiving your order via firstname.lastname@example.org including the order number, a brief description of the fault in your item(s) as well as images that show the item fault before the item is returned.
- We have approved your request before you send it back.
Items purchased using AfterPay follow the same return process. You will be issued store credit for the full amount of the returned item. Please note that the agreement with Afterpay will still stand, therefore you will need to continue paying off your balance until you have settled the full amount of your purchase.
Items purchased using AFTERPAY or ZIPPAY follow the same return conditions and you will be issued a credit note upon receiving your items. Continue to pay your balance off in the normal payment schedule to Afterpay or Zippay. Your credit will be available to be used immediately. We do not cancel AFTERPAY or ZIPPAY payments if you choose to send back your order.