We value our customers and are committed to protecting your privacy. ‘Personal information’ may include your name, delivery/billing address, email address, telephone number, credit/debit card number, age and style interests.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information in a number of different ways including:
- To provide products and services to you;
- To update you with our latest products, services, promotions and competitions;
- To process transactions and accounts;
- To personalise your shopping experience and improve our products and service;
- To carry out operations such as administration, marketing, planning, fraud prevention activities, product and service development and quality control.
CONSENT AND THIRD PARTY USAGE
Coco & Buttercup will never sell or transfer your personal details to third parties without your permission.
We do, however, work with a number of third parties who help us to operate the website and conduct our business and may share your information with them on an as needed basis. These third parties include the following:
- Payment service providers, warehouses and delivery companies;
- Service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts;
- Companies and payment services approved by you, such as Afterpay and linked social media sites
- Analytics tool providers;
- Fraud prevention agencies and law enforcement to prevent a crime or fraud.
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to these third parties.
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to deliver the best shopping experience, Coco & Buttercup may collect personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, your age, date of birth, your banking details and history of your transactions and activities on our site.
Coco & Buttercup may also collect other information about you to help improve our site. This data may include:
- Your IP address, browser type, operating system and domain of your Internet service provider
- Information about your use of our site, such as browsing behaviour including the time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times, dates and other statistics.
- Your browser session, device and network information, search queries
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Your information may be collected in several different ways, including:
- From your activity on our site, such as when you browse our site, register or log into our site, make a purchase from us, click on any of our banners or links; or interact with us online and
- From third parties including our related entities or businesses
Data from our website is collected using various technologies including ‘cookies’ which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our websites and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalise your online browsing and shopping experience.
Cookies help you place an order, remember items in your shopping cart, store your preferences, track your orders and analyse your browsing behaviour. You can choose to disable cookies, however you may not be able to access your account information or make purchases on our website.
Coco & Buttercup may send you marketing messages via email or other channels to keep you updated on our new offerings and promotions if you have opted in.
You have the option to stop receiving marketing communication from us by unsubscribing, changing your account settings or contacting our customer service team.
To help you and potential customers find relevant products, Coco & Buttercup conducts online advertising. We use technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers to target branded ads and banners when you are on other websites and apps.
You have the right to request details of how your information is being used, ask us to change inaccurate personal information we hold about you or request us to stop sending marketing messages. If you would like us to do any of the above, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION
In order to meet legal requirements, resolve disputes or prevent fraud, we may also keep hold of some of your information as required.